Monday, October 27, 2008

Loadz ov disconnected things

yipeee holiday tmrw...damn why do I hate holidays so mch O.o or do i love 'em
dunno..i love thm cz i gt to sleep lyk 16-18 hrs...my state ov aestivation (u cnt really hibernate in sg) but simultaneously hate 'em cz i dnt hv mch stuff to do...sighhhhhh
like ppl ask - "are u kinda demented ?"
my answer - no, i'm not . I am a workaholic and its not cz ov my current state ov being in my coccon...I've always been like this and no matter what, i cnt and wnt change.
gosh,i didnt realise....i hv a business law assignmnt and tutorial due and the one i did wasnt needed to be dealt wif at this point of time...darn 
this weekend i really wasted time or like ppl say chilled out and relaxed...hmm
exactly a year ago, lots of things happened...cant really write abt 'em all bt loads of things happened(takes a deep breath)
i was in bugis yday.....fooling arnd as usual, when i saw arjun...wt a small world it is..
looked cute as usual...man (another deep breath)
i slept fr like 16 arnd hrs today...wao felt gud bt now wide awake...thts y m scribbling in
clue to my schedule...whenever i scribble in..it means m dying of boredom and m jobless
i finally gt in touch with munchkin aftr such a loooong time...i ws missing him soo much...love my munchkin...god bless our frndship
mrids planning to cum to sg fr her undergrad..i hate to be- your guide to admission in sg
f**k, cnt u do sumthing as simple as tht all by urslf
the floor seems to be dead,its almost pin drop silence....wonder whr evrybdy vanished..no points fr guessing must be saving water by living on alcohol in sum corner of sg or gambling playing poker or flash..wateva
m workaholic bt tht doesnt mean u can treat me like a mule
i wrk my ass off fr peanuts, no actually nt evn tht..i hv a threshold n now it is it
ppl r getting a taste of my agitation and it will continue fr a while...


No comments: