Monday, March 23, 2009

Seeing through the window of a AC 2 tier

There was a time......

When I could feel the air rushing thru my hair
and my flame cells weren't enugh to absorb the crisp, fresh air

When an umbrella never accompnied me in the monsoon's
for I cld take shelter in the vast expanse of the mango trees

When our day out, was the nearest green patch
where we basked in the sun and swung from the tree branches

When I cld spot every exotic star with my naked eyes 


But today.....

The air is there....
but neither the F of freshness nor the C of crisp can be felt any longer

My umbrella still never accompnies....
for their is hardly any rain

Starbucks or MCD is whr we hop to.....
for only walls are as green as then

My telescope is helpless too....
for its lenses are always clouded with smoke clouds...

SIGH !!!

No comments: